Somedays I just want to live vicariously through the thoughts of others, but don't want anything to do with it requiring spelling, edits, tab spacing, or commentary.
If your job requires you to read and write on a computer pretty much non-stop like mine, the senses that are lacking in your daily balance need some tending to.
I've got you covered.
Procrastinating this morning was quite productive. I downloaded a wild, raging meadow of new songs - everything from my Italian pop and French hip hop to the tunes I couldn't do without from the USA that made top lists or sunk well into the depths of iTunes.
Since music is meant to be shared, here's what I craved during long climbs on the bike up Cipollaio, Balbano, and Matraia, or while on the road from Italy to France to Switzerland and Germany. They kept me going...wanting more... and because of it, they represent my 25th and 26th years of life on this earth that have been full of adventure and adversity.
1. We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool and Dcup
2. All the Lovers - Kylie Minogue
3. LaLa Song - Bob Sinclar
4. Alors on Danse - Stromae
5. Dentro Ad Ogni Brivido - Marco Carta
6. Waving Flag ft. David Bisbal - K'naan (the Spanish/English version is a must)
7. You're Not Alone - Mads Langer
8. Se Fosse per Sempre - Biagio Antonacci
9. Better Than Love - Hurts
10. Airplanes ft. Hayley Williams - B.O.B.
11. Fight for this Love - Cheryl Cole
12. Each Tear - Mary J. Blige and Tiziano Ferro
13. Mondo - Cesare Cremonini
14. Relax, Take it Easy - Mika
15. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle (one of my favorites!)
16. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
17. Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) - Muse
18. Domani - Artisit per l'Abruzzo
19. Amores Extraños - Laura Pausini
20. Wonderful Life - Hurts
21. Indietro - Tiziano Ferro
22. Kick Ass - Mika
If anyone wants a burned disc, let me know - email@example.com - and I'll make sure you get one.