Friday, July 10, 2009

THE NOUVEAU 'DO


Hair chopped off? Check.
Hair dyed a nice blonder than the box's yellow shade? FINALLY. Longest 4 days and worst version of Sonja, ever.

Outside opinions of the forever-sporting-long-hair-turned-modern bob girl are appreciated (but not believed, sorry).

Feelin' like a brand new woman, which is vital before embarking into the exhilarating races that are SUPERWEEK in Wisconsin and Illinois.

A quick recap: we've had a week full of meeting my family on both sides and it's been the most condensed and completely enjoyable MN summer week I've ever experienced. Not too busy, not too boring, perfect weather, chill family time, and late night fast internet hours and hours of unnecessary internet cruising. Having Phil here to feel the fortune of wonderful family has been priceless (I tried deleting this line to maintain my cool vs. corny balance, but I couldn't leave it out. I may have to side with corny today.)

Onto the next phase of 2009 in just a few days - we're pre-planning for my Fulbright Scholar Award in Barcelona starting in September, and Phil's off-season of cycling throughout Northern Spain. Looking for an apartment for those three months that is accessible to the mountains (for Phil) and to the city (for me).

More Tour de France watching now, from earlier today, at 1:23 am. Or maybe I'll decide to get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment