Thursday, June 25, 2009

In Quebec for Canadian Nationals

It is so unbelievably muggy and hot in St Georges de Beauce, Quebec right now. We're in the same location as we were two weeks ago for the Tour de Beauce, except this time, Phil is racing the Canadian National Championships here (Friday is the Time Trial race and Sunday is the 180km road race). If the weather stays like this I'll have to protect his feed zone water bottles with my life so that the others whipping by don't swipe them. Seriously. They do this. And I would too if I were a crazy cyclist swimming through these 100 degree days...

Now, on a sidenote, I'll update the haircut status from my last post since I know you're all dying to hear. I've done the research and have picked out the perfect style and possible color - this is all very thrilling news, I realize this, but just hang on because I can't spoil the fun by telling you what it looks like - now, I must find the best person to chop the mane.

In just a week and a day (on the eve of July 4th) we'll be back in good old Minnesota for some homegrown, lakeside, St.Cloud/Minneapolis fun.

Now, it's time to get some sleep before another big hot one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment